From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DrFranken
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Cache battery supply constraint

Last time it was the FAA's fault. They suddenly and without warning
declared that batteries could not be shipped by air. Thus even with
adequate supply at the manufacturers (in China) they couldn't get them
here in a hurry. THAT problem has been solved, this must be a new
problem. Probably we can blame Tesla. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com