RE: BRMS Backup Strategy and Implementation

fixed

We have a pretty good network structure. For example we have Mimix
running between two cities and that has good bandwidth. Only 17 miles and
a lot of new fiber we're piggybacking on.
I forget the exact product name (I was just told to fill out the sizing
worksheets). Some sort of VTL. One here, one there, one in the cloud.