MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

RE: BRMS Backup Strategy and Implementation

fixed

And you only run STRBALBRM on one system. Or how you like to run it.

For example, if we have one tape library used in our Garrett IN office,
and that feeds multiple lpars, we may run the STRBALBRM on one of the
lpars there. And run a different STRBALBRM, once, on one of other lpars
in our Kendallville IN office for all of the lpars there.