Spare bedroom here, paul - 4pm temp 31 now, expected to be 3 tomorrow, etc. - you know the drill, my friend!

Gotta love these 40-degree swings around ZERO!

On 1/24/2014 3:20 PM, Paul Nelson wrote:

40 degrees here now, 62 tomorrow, and 70 on Sunday. Back to the 40's on

Got a spare bedroom?

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 3:01 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Cold

A little off-topic, and decidedly non-tech: today I was running some
errands at noon and my car was registering an outside temp of between 83
and 86 degrees (F)....

Keep warm!! :-)

Best Regards,

(Who lives in Caracas, Venezuela and is complaining of the cold nights at
home, about 64(F)...)

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5 iSeries