I've never known if you are with a vendor - at RJS, we used VLP all the time - it was fantastic.

Yes, I had to get PTFs ordered and applied - it took awhile, that's all. Otherwise, it worked fine.

You can reserve more than what you have listed here, IIRC. Of course, I'm not with an IBM development partner anymore - and I don't have a product I want to sell, so have not tried to join PW as a developer.

It's really fine, IMO. Hope you learn how good it is!