Re: Cold

fixed

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:58:11 -0500, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Our backup data center, where I work out of, is cold. It's 62 in the main
office. Apparently in the plenum above the drop ceiling it must be colder
because, judging by the fact that our faucets and stuff aren't working, I
suspect our pipes are frozen.

That's why I'm in Las Vegas now instead of Elkhart/Goshen! :)

Ken