Re: RMTCMD Not Found

fixed

wondering if this would help...

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=77777777-0000-0000-0000-000014694556

bryan

Matt Lavinder said the following on Tue, 1/21/2014 11:33 AM:
On my windows 7 box it is in my c:\windows directory.
I found that by entering in RMTCMD in the search programs and files box.
Quite quick too.

Thanks Rob. You are right. I just assumed it was down in one of the
IBM directories and that wouldn't work. Whoops.

Any idea if there is a way to run a remote SQL command from a text file?
I tried db2batch but I believe it isn't working due to us not having a
DB2 Connect license. I am sure I can find a command line ODBC/JDBC tool
but was wondering if there was something built in that would use the
saved credentials like RMTCMD does.