RMTCMD Not Found

fixed

I was trying to use RMTCMD to run a CL command from my PC but I am being told by Windows the command is not found. I am on IBM i Client Access 7.1 and we are running IBM i 7.1. Has the command been removed from Client Access? If not, what directory should it be in? Perhaps it just is not in my path.