Re: RMTCMD Not Found

fixed

On my windows 7 box it is in my c:\windows directory.
I found that by entering in RMTCMD in the search programs and files box.
Quite quick too.

Thanks Rob. You are right. I just assumed it was down in one of the IBM directories and that wouldn't work. Whoops.

Any idea if there is a way to run a remote SQL command from a text file? I tried db2batch but I believe it isn't working due to us not having a DB2 Connect license. I am sure I can find a command line ODBC/JDBC tool but was wondering if there was something built in that would use the saved credentials like RMTCMD does.