From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cyndi Bradberry
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 1:59 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: V7R1 - CLP & Drop Down

Can I create a dynamically filled drop down in CLP ?

I have a file with several states in it. I want to be able to select the state in
the CLP, override to the proper library list, then pass that information into
the RPGLE program for further use.

Can this be done ? I seem to remember, but brain is not working very well
today. (I hate two Monday's in a week !)

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID