V7R1 - CLP & Drop Down

fixed

Can I create a dynamically filled drop down in CLP ?

I have a file with several states in it. I want to be able to select the state in the CLP, override to the proper library list, then pass that information into the RPGLE program for further use.

Can this be done ? I seem to remember, but brain is not working very well today. (I hate two Monday's in a week !)

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID