RE: Create Excel spreadsheet on iSeries unattended in batch mode

fixed

Hi Paul,

Our RPG2SQL Integrator product has an entire service program for creating Excel directly from an RPG program or you can use a couple of the Excel export commands.

Feel free to contact me or our sales team for a demo version.

You can install for 30 days and try it out.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 4
date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:05:17 -0500
from: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Create Excel spreadsheet on iSeries unattended in batch mode

Create Excel spreadsheet on iSeries unattended in batch mode
Is there a tool or API to do this.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz