SQL bug. Possibly with new database group or PTF for freer RPG.

fixed

One of our developers is pursuing this with IBM:

Currently, you have to have spaces between the minus sign in a subtraction
in embedded SQL.
For example,
exec sql
select (field1-field2) from file1;

Will give an error about field1-field2 being invalid. Our suspicion is
that the all free-form modification broke this where it thinks it is one
of those dcl-xx or some such thing.