IBM i Access Client Solutions, Emulator, Macro: How to autostart?

fixed

On the old IBM i Access for Windows I could assign a macro to play upon
startup of the session.
How do I do that on the new Java based IBM i Access Client Solutions?
I created a macro and saved it into the session, but that doesn't make it
autostart.
I am thinking like the old Edit, Preferences, Macro/Script, Autostart
macro script.