Re: IBMi UPS cable

fixed

Would you want the system to power down if only one UPS lost grid power? Would you want the system to power down if BOTH UPS lost input power?

Looking to understand the logic in the magic box because an Arduino could do this very very easily.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com