HMC V7R780 Upgrade

fixed

Has anyone else upgraded an HMC to V7R780? I tried over the weekend to do a network upgrade from V7R770 with SP2 to V7R780. After 'a long time' (perhaps 2 hours) I opened up the console to see that it had stopped. Somehow it blew up two of the partitions of the HMC disk in such a way that they could not be recovered.

Since I had a backup of upgrade data I installed it from media and I'm good. Luckily it was in the lab and I could do that!

Wondering if anyone else has seen the error with a network upgrade.