technology refresh- problems

fixed

I have downloaded and installed TR 7
SF99707 7 Installed

I also applied ptfs SI51337,SI51094

But when I try to compile a program I pulled from http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/write-entire-rpg-program-free-form

It doesn't like any of it. I made sure I started at least position 8
I seem to still be missing something but I don't know what it is?????

Mike
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.