IBMi UPS cable

fixed

We have an 8202-E4D with redundant power supplies (2 AC).

Mgmt wants to connect each AC to a different UPS for UPS redundancy.

We only have one port for the RJ45 UPS sensor cable (P1-T2).

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/powersys/v3r1m5/index.jsp?topic=%2Fp7had%2Fp7hadups.htm

IBM suggested that we could build a box with two RJ45 in and one RJ45 out (or two DB9 to one DB9) that would detect UPS status from either UPS and send one signal to the IBMi.

Anyone have this box or know where to get one?

Thanks,

Jerry