Ops Console remote control panel not displaying

fixed

I just recently had to replace my Ops Console PC, so had to reconfigure
the setup (LAN option, no HMC). Now I can't get the control panel to
display. I see the checkmark for the control panel in the properties of
the connection, and I can toggle it on and off, but it is 'greyed' out
like it's unavailable.

This was working on the old box - which crashed and burned - so not sure
what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure it's something simple - any ideas?

Thanks

Bob Cagle

IT Manager

Lynk, Inc.