Is IP address of new console the same as the old one?

Just a wild stab.

Also, there was a CA package I had to install when our console needed to be
replaced. I may have notes somewhere.

John McKee

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Bob Cagle <bcagle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just recently had to replace my Ops Console PC, so had to reconfigure
the setup (LAN option, no HMC). Now I can't get the control panel to
display. I see the checkmark for the control panel in the properties of
the connection, and I can toggle it on and off, but it is 'greyed' out
like it's unavailable.

This was working on the old box - which crashed and burned - so not sure
what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure it's something simple - any ideas?

Bob Cagle

IT Manager

Lynk, Inc.