Yes, the console is working. I'm just not getting access to the control panel. I will set a static IP and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto José Etcheverry Romero
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Ops Console remote control panel not displaying

Lan console requires static IP or at least the same IP always (you can reserve IP at the dhcp server).
You also need to create aditional QCONSOLE definitions, otherwise console shouldnt work due to the security certificates the connection creates the first time...
Are you sure LAN console is working at all?