RE: DISK Sanitizer Help

fixed

2.5TB/132 drives tells me you're running 17GB drives. You might be able
to trade those in for a case of Coca Cola. But I'd have to think their
resale value is extremely low. True, 6.1 and 7.1 both support a 17GB load
source unit, but I'm not sure what hardware does.
Here's a site that lists them for sale at $45/each.
http://corptechs.com/9406431810k17gbdisk.aspx
Of course, a reseller is going to give you much less.

They're not only small but they're only 10K drives. The newer 15K drives
put them to shame. You can have a LOT less disk arms with the newer
drives and still get better performance.

I couldn't use them in any of my machines.