DISK Sanitizer Help

fixed

Morning,

We have a 9117 MMA that has not been access in the past 12 months.
Now management would like to sell this equipment but the 2.5TB of disk storage needs to be Sanitized before it can be sold.
Here are the issues I need to overcome.

1. The only access to the system is by using the HMC console.

2. The 4 partitions are not running because the product keys are expired along with the QSECOFR id.

3. The batteries on the disk cards may be dead too, but I am not sure.

4. We need to install IBM Disk Sanitizer for I5/OS because it is DOD compliance.

5. The Hardware/Software is not longer under IBM support.

6. Using a outside vendor to help with this is not an option either.

Does anyone has any other ideas on how to proceed with the above requirements.

Thanks,
Rogers

This E-Mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it)
may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential,
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by return E-Mail or telephone to arrange
for return of its contents including any documents.