From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark D
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 10:43 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DISK Sanitizer Help

On 2/22/2013 8:37 AM, Laine, Rogers wrote:

We have a 9117 MMA that has not been access in the past 12 months.
Now management would like to sell this equipment but the 2.5TB of disk
storage needs to be Sanitized before it can be sold.
Here are the issues I need to overcome.

1. The only access to the system is by using the HMC console.

Sounds like it would be a lot easier to just pull the drives and put
them in a pc server and do the wipe with shred on linux.