On our production box:
I tried sending email out of a derivative of our Wintouch product, which
uses QTmmSendMail. Nothing gets out, and the STMFs passed to QTmmSndMail
don't get deleted.
I tried ending and restarting QMSF. No change, even with *CLEAR. I tried
ending and restarting SMTP. No change.
I tried grabbing a temporary authorization for Brad Stone's MAILTOOL. It
thinks it sent the message successfully, and yet it still never arrives.
Yet our Code-on-Demand system, running, so far as I'm aware, in a Tomcat
server on the same box (and so far as I recall, emailing out
authorization codes from Java) has no trouble emailing me an
authorization code for our QuestView product.
This is entirely too weird for me to deal with on a Friday evening,
almost an hour after I went off-duty.
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2013 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact