I had a similar case after upgrading from 5.4 to 7.1, however installing PTF's seemed to fix it.
----- Original Message -----
From: James H. H. Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 7:04 PM
Subject: This is a weird one, re: email not getting out of our V6 box
On our production box:
I tried sending email out of a derivative of our Wintouch product, which
uses QTmmSendMail. Nothing gets out, and the STMFs passed to QTmmSndMail
don't get deleted.
I tried ending and restarting QMSF. No change, even with *CLEAR. I tried
ending and restarting SMTP. No change.
I tried grabbing a temporary authorization for Brad Stone's MAILTOOL. It
thinks it sent the message successfully, and yet it still never arrives.
Yet our Code-on-Demand system, running, so far as I'm aware, in a Tomcat
server on the same box (and so far as I recall, emailing out
authorization codes from Java) has no trouble emailing me an
authorization code for our QuestView product.
This is entirely too weird for me to deal with on a Friday evening,
almost an hour after I went off-duty.