MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive



Home » MIDRANGE-L » February 2013

This is a weird one, re: email not getting out of our V6 box



fixed

On our production box:

I tried sending email out of a derivative of our Wintouch product, which uses QTmmSendMail. Nothing gets out, and the STMFs passed to QTmmSndMail don't get deleted.

I tried ending and restarting QMSF. No change, even with *CLEAR. I tried ending and restarting SMTP. No change.

I tried grabbing a temporary authorization for Brad Stone's MAILTOOL. It thinks it sent the message successfully, and yet it still never arrives.

Yet our Code-on-Demand system, running, so far as I'm aware, in a Tomcat server on the same box (and so far as I recall, emailing out authorization codes from Java) has no trouble emailing me an authorization code for our QuestView product.

This is entirely too weird for me to deal with on a Friday evening, almost an hour after I went off-duty.

--
JHHL





Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact