I called IBM and opened a PMR on this one.

Dan - IBM sent me an email for a tech document that looks like it was
written by Barbara, but I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet. But I
will recompile the RPG programs that are calling the Java methods to see if
that helps - before I dig into the tech document. If you google the line
below you should be able to read the tech doc.

IBM Software Technical Document Number: 342289914

Here is the link too

Buck - when I do the wrkenvvar command from a green screen all I see is the