Ever since we upgraded to V7R1 and whenever an RPGLE that uses a call to
java starts the JVM, I get a printed page with the following message:

"The java.version property was detected as input. This property is used as
output only and has no effect on the JVM initialization."

I googled that message and found a few older posts that referenced
'SystemDefault.properties' but I can't find that file in the IFS.

I also checked the authority for incorrect permissions to QOpenSys
directory for *PUBLIC - (not sure what they should be but *PUBLIC has
everything except Exclude).

Anybody have any idea how to suppress/eliminate this message?