Re: How to relate performance of new models

fixed

Can I activate (pay the license fee) just the number of cores I want
to run? Is there still "performance on demand"?

Yes, that's quite common. DrFrankin had a good point about the $2,245 per core license being only for the 4-core model, which is heavily discounted.

-Nathan