Re: A different SQL question, on a different SQL project

fixed

But is there a way to do the same with RUNSQLSTM, either creating a
view that will always be based on the PFs in the same library ...

You're not hard-coding library names in your DDL source members, are you? We just change our library list and RUNSQLSTM for each.

-Nathan