I have an older model 520. When it was new it had a rating of xxx cpw as did all the other servers models & I could compare them. I don't see cpw in the new 710 & 720 data sheets. How do I compare them? and what is a "core" - as in 710 - 4 core or 710 - 6 core (does this mean it's 50% faster)??

Trying to spec a machine for site replacing an Advanced 36, so it's batch and interactive 5250.

Can I partition the small box for a 2nd and 3rd site without extra licenses?