Re: What's wrong with this picture?

fixed

Another option. Vary them off. Delete them. Go into STRSST and search
for the hardware resource name. Rename it. Create a new device with the
new hardware resource name.

I suspect I don't have to give you any directions about STRSST but just in
case
1. Start a service tool
7. Hardware service manager
3. Locate resource by resource name
Resource name . . . . . . . . . . TAP03
2=Change detail
The 2 allows you to rename it. IBM always wonders how I get hardware
resources beginning with WTF. (Temporary renames.)