There are two NWSDs here but all devices are restricted on the first one.

FYI Everything works fine once I deleted them and created my own. (I wanted a different name anyway.) It's just a curious that there were two appearing when I really didn't think that was even possible.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com