Ok. Guest lpar. Did you create this guest lpar by copying a different
guest lpar? Did you create this guest lpar by saving the network storage
spaces it's hosted on from a previous host and restoring it on the current
host? SRM hosed? If it's ANYTHING like that let's find out quick. A
team at IBM just spent quite some lengthy time testing those options to
reassure me that this is a can do and it won't screw up your SRM. They're
about to publish the findings... I know, Pete M. does this stuff all the
time, but when I asked IBM they were just kind of scratching their heads
and decided to go play and try.