BRMS : Prevent active tape from expire manually

fixed

Hi All,

Is there any way we can prevent the active tape to be expired by the
operator manually ( BRMS). I mean, is there any exit point that can be
placed against expire option in BRMS , if someone tries to expire an active
tape unless it is done by an authorized user.

Thanks,
Ankush Agrawal