There is no exit point I am aware of, but the CHGMEDBRM command actually does the change so I would look to see if you can restrict that command.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 1/8/2013 9:23 AM, Ankush Agrawal wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any way we can prevent the active tape to be expired by the
operator manually ( BRMS). I mean, is there any exit point that can be
placed against expire option in BRMS , if someone tries to expire an active
tape unless it is done by an authorized user.

Thanks,
Ankush Agrawal