Re: IBM Navigator i

fixed

I agree it would be excellent to have that functionality. Perhaps a request into the CAAC and/or the CEAC (COMMON Europe Advisory Council)?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 1/3/2013 11:59 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
What I still don't see there are the Management Central capabilities,
namely the system monitors that would show us the performance of multiple
systems/lpars. I'm wondering if IBM is reserving that for the full blown
"Systems Director".

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com