Getting on the system now

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <
midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those of you interested in the new IBM Navigator for i function (V7
only) you need more than just the HTTP group. IBM sources provided me
with the following list of requirements to get it up and running:

*SF99368*: 710 IBM HTTP Server for i
PTF Group Level: 16
Last Updated: 12/26/12

*SF99145*: 710 Performance Tools
PTF Group Level: 4
Last Updated: 10/25/12
Plus - SI47594, SI48100 until Group 5 is created

*SF99701*: 710 DB2 for IBM i
PTF Group Level: 20
Last Updated: 12/3/12

Much of the update is in the HTTP Group however there are portions that
are needed in the other two groups to see all that it has to offer. I
have it up and running at several customers already and we are getting
really positive feedback, especially from the Microsoft crowd.

If you can, I recommend this new functionality.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects