HMC System Plan Question

fixed

I am needing to move the U78AA.001.WZSGK47-P2-D2 (internal DVD drive) from
one LPAR to another LPAR. Using the HMC, I checked Hardware I/O tab
within partition that currently controls DVD and could not find it. Also
checked the IBM manual for this device and only found out what location it
should be at (P2-D2).

Known facts:
HMC is at V7R7.4.0.2
System is a 720 (8202-E4B)
Controller for U78AA.001.WZSGK47-P2-D2 is U78AA.001.WZSGK47-P1-C13

Any help would be appreciated.

Orville Meredith
Systems Analyst

Gecom Corporation
1025 Barachel Lane
Greensburg, IN 47240

orville_meredith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

812-663-1745 (T)
812-663-2230 (F)

== This message has been scanned for viruses ==