Remote power up of System i 520

fixed

Short of an HMC, is there any way to remotely power up a System i 520?

I have LAN Console and Remote Control Panel on my desktop at work. Due to
power issues last week (low voltage from utility) after a power outage, I
changed QPWRRSTIPL to 0 for no power up when power is restored.

In a future outage that results in my power handling program shutting down
the system, I have no recourse to power it up other than 1) drive in to
work, or 2) get an HMC, correct?

I can remote from home to my work desktop, but since the System i is
powered off, there ain't not no Remote Control Panel.

Thanks.