BRMS *SAVSYS - Media share

fixed

All,

I stumbled across this on page 127 of "Backup, Recovery, and Media Services
for i"

"A backup control group with the *SAVSYS special value must specify *NO in
the Shared media field of the media class."

The media class I use is ULTRIUM2, which has Shared media *YES. Is this
telling me the backups I have been doing for 7+ years with BRMS are not
usable to recover the system?

The tape drives are 3581-028 used in library mode.

Thanks.