RE: BRMS *SAVSYS - Media share

fixed

Jeff,

Jim is right, of course. Pure smoke and mirrors. In my case, I created a
small library, included it in the list of libraries to save, ran the save,
deleted the library, restored the library, then checked for its existence.
Send a message and printed a report if it wasn't there (i.e., on disk).

Funny think (and I don't mean comedy club "funny") is that I don't remember
him asking the same thing about our Windows Server. We (my boss and I)
*knew* its backups failed occasionally, but that was my boss' area of
expertise so I never went there.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Any instrument can be used as a hammer, the more delicate or expensive the
instrument, the better hammer it becomes.