RE: BRMS *SAVSYS - Media share

fixed

Jeff,

I'm surprised at you! I would have thought that you would have tested your
backup.

A few years ago I had an auditor who, in an attempt to find something
negative to put in the audit letter, asked me if I had tested my backup.
Sure, I replied. Okay, well, do your verify every night's backup? BRMS,
which I didn't use, might have something to satisfy an auditor; I didn't so
I had to write my own. Made him happy.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
The most enthusiastic worker doesn't get paid any better than anyone else.