On 21 Dec 2012 11:21, Jack Kingsley wrote:
If you have downloaded many SAVF PTFs is there a command that would
do a PTF verification that you have all needed SAVF's prior to doing
the new installation.

I am not sure I understand the question. A cumulative package contains all necessary PTFs to load and apply to a system which is not pending any PTF apply activity. As such, I presume the means of "PTF verification" prior to obtaining a *CUMPKG order and starting the load\apply of that package, is to ensure a prior Install PTF (INSPTF or GO PTF option-8) has completed with success; i.e. such that no PTFs are loaded but no applied. Sometimes to avoid permanent application processing during the LODPTF processing, I would have permanently applied all temporarily applied PTFs during some scheduled maintenance before starting the processing of the cumulative PTF package in the next maintenance window.

This thread ...