I have been having issues getting to midrange.com since yesterday afternoon. And issues continue...

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:22 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Is midrange.com off-line?

apparently downforeveryoneorjustme.com is not the end all, be all. Yes the site's slow for me also. Sorry. It too reports stuffcrust.grar.com for me.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

From: Rich Loeber <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 12/20/2012 09:17 AM
Subject: Is midrange.com off-line?

I'm trying to access midrange.com but my browser keeps timing out with

The server at stuffcrust.grar.com is taking too long to respond.

Is midrange off line this morning?