Not working for me.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/20/2012 8:17 AM, Rich Loeber wrote:
I'm trying to access but my browser keeps timing out
with the message:

The server at is taking too long to respond.

Is midrange off line this morning?

Must be a problem at Franken i ... is hosted on Frankie
3, but the main infrastructure servers are hosted by me directly. is working fine for me ... as are the archives.

IBM i on Power Systems - For when you can't afford to be out of business

I'm riding 100km (62 miles) in the 2013 Chicago Area Tour de Cure to raise
money for Diabetes research and education! Sponsor me by visiting Thanks!