From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JackTucky
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:26 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Another SQL Question

I have several different files that all contain a company#. I want to use SQL to write a new record for every record in the file but change the company number to 2. All of the other fields remain the same.

I know it's possible but I'm having a hard time googling. I'm guessing I
need an insert into with another select?

Thanks, Jack.