Hi Jeff -

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:54:42 -0600, "Jeffrey Carey"
<Jeffrey.Carey@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In this case, trying to reach an HMC to a system that I have IBM i Access for Web access to, but not VPN. So I can get to a green screen on an LPAr over the web, but not directly to the HMC.

Assuming that you can't find a magic combination of parameters to get
the i TELNET to work, could you use LogMeIn or some similar service to
remotely control an in-house PC (that has HMC access) without
requiring the use of VPN?

Ken