RE: Having trouble with PTFs

fixed

I had my own trouble with PTF's this last week. On several lpars I had
ran
APYPTF LICPGM(5770999) APY(*PERM) DELAYED(*YES)
and then loaded and set MF99005, TR5, cume and a bunch of groups to apply
at the next IPL. Failed. Had to do this in two steps
APYPTF LICPGM(5770999) APY(*PERM) DELAYED(*YES)
and then loaded and set MF99005
IPL
do the rest
IPL again.

Many were pretty insistent that MF99005 be applied before continuing.